Be...

Ini semua tentang mimpi dan cinta yang ingin ku raih. Menjadi sosok terbaik di mata mama dan papa adalah suatu hal yang sangat indah. be the best for my umming n Mappa Uncle, always love them. although sometimes his word hurting me.
I know how much they disappointed because behaviour of my cousin, i just want be the best for them. i will prove be success more than they are know.

Mom, i was made some decision for my best future, i know this is will be a difficult for you.
always remember mom and dad hardwork for us. but i will pursue my ambition, my dream, GO ABROAD. i will continue my lecture and pursue Nofrianti Rustam, M.Ed and if Allah give me more time i also pursue my Doctor of Education.

Reading propectus from some University, so interested in Design Research, Curriculum Development, Psychology Education. i think Design research is a cool method, we can knew about the class activity and the students answer and quetion before we teach in the class.

since i was in middle school, i'm interested about Psychology of my friends as a student. Because i believe if i have a giveth special than other. i just thought "i have a sixtsense", hahahha... sorry i can different about my imagination and reality :P.

This is my first Diary English on MyDrizzle. you know i will do my best for pursue my dream, GO to UK, Europe, America, Japan, Thailand.

1. my score TOEFL IBT 600
2. IFP Ford Foundation
3. Fulbright Foundation
4. Chevening Award

and around the world with my family, mom, dad, Rizal.

Contact

Talk to us

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Address:

Kaimana, Indonesia

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

aryantijohn@gmail.com

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.