Great Teacher

Great Teacher...

Today is Teachers Day, yeay ^^
The very thing i never thought is BEING a Teacher, since in the premier school i have ambition become a Doctor and  International Singer. But actually my habit show me to become a teacher, like i always teaching my cousin when i'm holiday in my grandma home, when my cousin coming in my home. And i have a big interested in Indonesia Education. it's inspired when i was watching Danias movie, but i still insist to become a Doctor.

When the first time i go to Kaimana, make a promised to dedicated my life in there. 
And now i believe my destiny is become a GREAT TEACHER. like connecting the dots, i'm still connecting my dots. 
1. since in the premier school i like to teaching.
2. Care about Understanding student.
3. 2 times follow test selection scholarship and no receive, because i choose in medicine subject, but when i choose mathematic education i received ^^.
4. all my family always say "you will be a teacher" and past i will angry because i want be a doctor. and now i believe if Word is a Pray.
5. Interested in research, and a teacher should be a researcher, ohw i like this.


Become a Teacher i can be a researcher, be a psychology, and being still young. hahaha, i really love to become a teacher now.


0 komentar:

Contact

Talk to us

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Address:

Kaimana, Indonesia

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

aryantijohn@gmail.com

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.