Doa Restumu Ibu...

This is the timing i'm wait.. sungguh Allah sangat baik... every night i cry, remembering i want go abroad. Get a scholarship.
Beberapa tahun yang lalu hingga akhir 2017. I always afraid about this...
"Can my mom let me pursue my dream?, go abroad?..."
Every time i thinked how to make my mom understand and bless me to get the scholarship.

And this is the time... because Allah... i get the blessed from my mom, not only her but my father, brother n grandma also blessed and supported me...
Ya Allah thank you for this present... and now my turn ya Allah.. may you give me a chance to get the scholarshi to master degree... i know you will give me the best...
May Allah place me in good country who will make me be more taqwa... aamiin aamiin aamiin ya rabbal alaamiin

0 komentar:

Contact

Talk to us

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Address:

Kaimana, Indonesia

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

aryantijohn@gmail.com

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.